22 Aug 2019
Vacancy - Data Mining & Valuation Executive
Job Title -
Executive – Data Mining & Valuation
Type of Employment -
Date of Joining
- As earliest as possible
– B. Com / B.Sc Aviation / B.Sc Aviation
– Chief Intelligence Officer
Minimum 2 years
of working experience as an executive in Bank or similar position in other company. Proficiency in excel and understanding of accounting and commercial terms and well versed with searching the required data on internet.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced environment which will allow a high performer to grow at his/her full potential
Skill / Key Competencies required:
Following are the Responsibilities FOR EXECUTIVE –DATA MINING & VALUATION WHICH HE/SHE NEEDS TO perform or ASSIST in performing these
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and also adequate knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Should be very proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to take quick decision based on situation in concurrence with reporting Manager
- Willingness to meet the deadlines in odd hours.
- The candidate should be a quick learner with ability to meet daily deadlines.
- Candidate is expected to be result oriented and a good team player.
- Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment; must be a self-starter.
- Should be willing to travel at short notice and comfortable to perform/co-ordinate the project while on travel as well
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
NOTE: These responsibilities are not exhaustive and may be subjected to changes in line with the business requirements.
Please submit a copy of your current CV with Subject line "Vacancy_Data Mining and Valuation Executive_Bangalore location to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continue to research data and update the existing data base
- Keep improving data base with the meaningful data required to create trends for aircraft valuation or other database as required to be maintained by Acumen
- Assist Valuation team and CIO in performing aircraft valuation which will involve updating excels, plotting trends, creating latest formats and updating required reports
- Assist in monitoring/updating, managed assets data under Acumen Management
- Monitor and update the data base to ensure up-to-date backend information which feeds the web and mobile application.
- Ensure sanctity of the data base by running reverse analysis on the data base and address any discrepancies found to be existing.
- Assist in data mining exercises as and when necessary on case to case basis.
- Analyse information available in various industry publications and feed the information in to the data base.
- Create data base templates for updating critical information required for commercial studies and appraisals
- Any other responsibility assigned by Management
(c ) 2019 Acumen Aviation