We Are Hiring
Company: Acumen Aviation Europe Limited
Date of Joining:Immediate
Reporting to:EVP Business Development
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering / Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or equivalent
Company: Acumen Aviation Europe Limited
Job Title: Assistant Vice President – Product Sales – Digital
Date of Joining: Immediate
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Reporting to: EVP Business Development
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering / Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or equivalent
Employment Type: Full Time
Acumen Aviation is a multi-national Asset Management company with offices in Ireland, India, US, and China as well as some executive staff located in the UK. Acumen Aviation is a preferred Technical Advisory Firm to most of the world’s leading aircraft leasing companies. Acumen’s service portfolio includes Lease Management, Valuations, Technical Advisory, Engine Expertise and Data Management. We have been at the forefront of creating innovative software tools to compliment the consultancy services and provide integrated end-to-end solutions to our clients.
Acumen’s aim is to simplify asset management within the Aviation industry by providing curated digital solutions and services. This aim requires a combination of Aviation Subject Matter Expertise and robust Product Development and Innovation experience. Acumen’s Digital team – comprising of product developers, Data Scientists and SMEs – is in a growth phase to further improve, develop and innovate the SPARTA platform.
Our team prides itself in being a lean yet diverse group of individuals who are working towards solving complex problems that the Aviation industry faces today. We expect to scale rapidly over the next couple of years, through concerted product development efforts as well as elevated sales efforts.
We are looking for an Assistant Vice President-Product Sales for our Digital Asset Management Platform – SPARTA – which serves enterprise (B2B) customers in leasing and finance, airlines, and technical consultancy domain. This platform provides our enterprise users with the tools and features to manage their aviation assets throughout the life term.
This AVP will focus on Sales and Marketing efforts pertaining to the SPARTA Platform as well as all other Acumen services, drive higher customer acquisitions and help in developing long term product Go To Market strategies and Pricing strategies / campaigns.
- Define and implement product sales strategies and pricing strategies.
- Work with Product Team to develop & run marketing campaigns of the SPARTA platform as well as the Digital Success Advisory services.
- Act as a primary voice for SPARTA, ensuring consistent supply of product information within the aviation industry through appropriate media channels.
- Be at the forefront of all lead generation to acquisition process – working collaboratively with the Sales and Digital team to structure the best solution for the customer.
- Document the requirements from the customer accurately and convey the same to the developers in an easy, understandable, and executable manner.
- Perform demos with the potential customers at early stages of the deal, ensuring that the product is well represented, and customer’s requirements are met.
- Collaborate with product development team to implement features based on customer / user feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent in experience
- 4+ years of experience in product sales, ERP Sales, and Marketing with evidence of exceptional ability.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Enterprise B2B sales and marketing methods, ideally with prior experience of having worked on campaign development and execution
- Prior experience selling ERP solutions in the digital sector and be able to demonstrate ability to listen, understand, translate, and deliver solutions that have accurately matched their client’s need
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love and buy from the supplier
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action intended to translate into sales revenue.
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in Ireland. Acumen Aviation will not seek immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level. NO RELOCATION BENEFITS ARE OFFERED TO THE CANDIDATE, IT WILL BE THE CANDIDATE’S RESPONSIBILITY. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Note: Interested Candidates should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV.