- Typically provides requested values in a brief report, taking into account current market conditions affecting a specific aircraft or its components as well as preliminary values for such aircraft or components.
- Normally provides a value for a mid-time, mid-life aircraft. It does not include any inspection of the aircraft or review of its maintenance records.
- Based upon assumed aircraft condition and maintenance status or information provided to the appraiser or from the appraiser’s own database.
- Characterised by the absence of any on-site inspection of the aircraft or its maintenance records.
- Gives consideration to maintenance status information.
- Includes adjustments from the mid-time, mid-life baseline to account for the actual maintenance status of the aircraft.
- Normally includes maintenance adjustment calculations.
- Determining the overall aircraft condition and associated records to support the value opinions of the appraiser.
- Normally includes adjustments from the mid-time, mid- life baseline to account for the actual maintenance status of the aircraft, and possibly other adjustments to reflect inspection findings pertaining to either the aircraft and its records.
- Providing lease encumbered asset value on lease. Considering, lease rent; lease term; discount rate; residual value at lease end, and in addition, security deposit; purchase-options at various date (if any); term extensions; sub- lease rights; reserve payments, and return conditions.
- Discount rate is carefully chosen based on cost of capital for the related transaction under review, post review of credit-risk associated with the lease.