We Are Hiring
Company: Acumen Technical Advisory Private Limited
Date of Joining:Immediate
Reporting to:VP – Commercial – Strategy
Education:Post Graduate with specialization in Finance
Department:Commercial Lease Management
Acumen Aviation is a multi-national Asset Management company with offices in Ireland, India, US and China as well as some executive staff located in the UK. Acumen Aviation is a preferred Technical Advisory Firm to most of the world’s leading aircraft leasing companies. Acumen’s service portfolio includes Lease Management, Valuations, Technical Advisory, Engine Expertise and Data Management. We have been at the forefront of creating innovative software tools to compliment the consultancy services and provide integrated end-to-end solutions to our clients.
The Key Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of aircraft forecasting cash flow models and templates based on commercial, technical and market developments.
- Assist in the preparation of various market reports on the aviation industry.
- Identifying aircraft leasing and trading opportunities in the marketplace.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for various trading, sourcing, remarketing and structuring advisory related services.
- Scheduling weekly calls with the Commercial Lease Management Team and keeping track of all the ongoing activities.
- Understanding of Aircraft investment decisions.
- Assist in managing all the investments under Acumen’s management.
- Assist in preparation of board minutes for various investment decisions by the clients.
- Assist in Annual return filling with CRO.
- Assist in all the secretarial services of the entities under Acumen’s management.
- Co-ordination with clients on various payment requirements.
- Single POC for all the banking activities on behalf of the client.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Ad hoc duties as required within the company.
- Motivated and energetic, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and ability to achieve targets.
- Excellent communicator and a comfortable networker.
- Ability to understand and grasp technical and commercial issues.
- Team player who can work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve company targets.
- Post Graduate with specialization in Finance.
- Any other equivalent certification or course (CA / CFA/ ICSA ).
The role will require that the candidate possess all of the following:
- 2 -5 years of work experience in the aviation industry.
- Proven capability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to understand global current market dynamics and test for future market dynamics.
- Understanding of pricing in aircraft leasing space.
- Ability to understand commercial concepts.
- Must be able to learn fast in a dynamic environment.
Note: Interested Candidates should reach out to email@example.com with an updated CV.